Past Events: 2010
- July - August Summer Suppers: inexepensive, mostly vegetarian meals, featuring the ephemeral treats of summer: peas, greens, fresh corn, green beans, tomatoes, basil, berries!
- April - June Odd Sundays - Brunches on uneven-numbered Sundays, from April 11 - June 13
- Including a special Mothers' Day Brunch, May 9
- January 7th through February: One-dish dinner series
- January 1 - New year's day brunch
Past Events: 2009
- Nov. 1 - Last After the farmers' market brunch of the 2009 season
- Fall Fancy Dinner, November 14th
- Friday October 16th - Come for Cocktails, and celebrate School Woods 3rd birthday! You bring the drinks, we'll provide the place to drink 'em, and the snacks.
- Saturday October 24th: Taste of School Woods: potluck feast and recipe contest! Bring a dish to pass, and enter it in a recipe contest. Winners in two categories - main dish and dessert - will win free passes to School Woods Fall Fancy Dinner, November 14th.
- Friday September 11th - private party - see how you, too, can book School Woods!
- Sunday September 20th - Willy St. Fair! - not a School Woods event, but tons of fun, so go!
- Saturday, September 26th: REAP's Food for Thought Festival - again, not a School Woods event, but this is THE sustainable food event of the year, as well as your opportunity to see Michael Pollan in a more intimate setting than the Kohl Center!
- Sunday September 27th: an early fall edition of our After the Farmers' Market Brunch
- Pizza Night, Wednesday, September 30th
- After the Farmers Market Brunches, 2009 season, April - November
- Summer's Bounty Dinner, July 26th
- Private Party, June 19th - see how you, too, can book School Woods
- Merry month of May dinner - an elegant vegetarian feast, Saturday May 16th
- Cooking class: Wednesday, May 20th, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Come over after work for this demonstration style cooking class, featuring interesting ways to fix spring produce like rhubarb and asparagus. Plenty of tastes, so you'll go home full - bring a bottle of wine if you like!
Spring Tonic Dinner, Sunday April 19cancelled due to low enrollment
- Announcing the 2009 season of After the Farmers' Market Sunday Brunches!
- Cooking classes in April & May
- Early Spring Brunch, April 8th
- 2009 Winter One Dish Dinners - Dinner 1 Monday January 12th; Dinner 2 Sunday February 22; Dinner 3, I'm so sick of winter Chili Feed, March 16th
- Brunch, New Year's Day - 2 seatings, 11:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
Past Events: 2008
- School Woods Second Birthday Harvest Feast
- After the Farmers' Market Brunches, throughout the market season, beginning June 15th.
- Late Summer Backyard Supper, August 30th
- Midsummers Eve Dinner, June 21
- May 17th: Housework, Opening reception and performances, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
summer the remainder of 2008: Book Club Special!
- April 12th Vegetarian Passover Cooking Class
- April 6th So early in the spring dinner
- Winter 2008: One-dish dinners > Dinner 1, January 16 > Dinner 2, February 18 > Dinner 3, March 13
- Yoga & lunch or tea